- In this privacy statement:
Swansea Bay Futures Ltd, we or us - means Swansea Bay Futures Ltd (Company Number: 05031328) whose registered address is Llys Tawe, Kings Road, Swansea Waterfront, Swansea, SA1 8PG.
you and your - means you the individual who wishes to use the Website.
Website - means www.abayoflife.com
- We will not collect any personal information about you unless you have chosen to give it to us. Therefore, this Website is structured so that, generally, you can visit it without either identifying yourself or revealing any personal information about you.
- In order to be able to provide you with information about events, products and/or services, we may require you to provide us with relevant personal information about you. This personal information will be used to communicate with you and/or for marketing purposes.
- Protecting your personal information is important to us. We will handle all your personal information strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and have given all necessary notifications to the Information Commissioner.
- Swansea Bay Futures Ltd has tried to create a secure and reliable Website for you. You recognise that the use of the Internet and our Website is entirely at your own risk. Swansea Bay Futures Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for the security of personal information transmitted via the Internet.
- From time to time, unless you tell us otherwise we may also use your information which you provide us to contact you for market research purposes or ask you to provide us with additional information in order to improve our services or provide you with updates on new events, products or services which we think would be of particular interest. In such instances, Swansea Bay Futures Ltd will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such unsolicited communications.
- Swansea Bay Futures Ltd will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to others. Unless required by law, Swansea Bay Futures Ltd will only share the personal data you provide online with other companies within the Swansea Bay Futures Ltd group and/or its business partners and which Swansea Bay Futures Ltd believe will offer services or products of interest to you.
- If you decide to access any third party website either referred to in or linked to the Website, you do so at your own risk. Swansea Bay Futures Ltd would always recommend that you read the posted privacy statement and/or terms and conditions of use whenever interacting with any such third party website.
- When registered users terminate their connection to our site, the cookie is deleted. Swansea Bay Futures Ltd also uses persistent cookies to collect information about your use of the Website to understand the use of the Website so Swansea Bay Futures Ltd can provide you with a better service and personalise the display of information for you. Any time a cookie is used, personal information is encrypted for Swansea Bay Futures Ltd's use only and protected from third party use.
- For security purposes, the information collected in the information will not be your personal information. The Website shall notify you how you can block the use of such cookies.
You are here: Home > Privacy