All the information you need to assist you in getting to Liberty Stadium for the match – whether supporting the Swans or their opponents.
Please note: Liberty Stadium will open 90 minutes before kick- off
- Official coaches travel direct to Liberty Stadium.
- If arriving by train, buses 4 and 4A depart from outside the station and will take you to Liberty. Or if there are a large number of fans travelling this way, you may be asked to wait at the Grand Hotel – directly opposite the station – before boarding a free bus to be taken to Liberty Stadium.
- If using the Park & Ride facilities, leave the motorway at Junction 46 and follow directions to the Felindre site, just 2 minutes from the junction. Buses will drop off at Liberty Stadium. Cost £6.00
- A Park & Walk option is also available for visiting and home fans at the Lyte Ladders site – Post code: SA7 9BB; cost £6.00
- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THOSE TRAVELLING BY CAR AND USING SAT NAV.
1. Please be aware that on many Sat Nav systems putting Swansea City FC in will give you directions to the club’s old Vetch Field ground in the city centre, NOT Liberty Stadium. For Liberty Stadium use the following: Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA
2. There is no post code for the Park & Ride facility at Felindre. Leave the M4 at junction 46 and the facility is well signposted just a short distance away.
If you have a particular travel need or query, please contact Liberty Stadium on 08712 223 224
To ensure public safety and easy access for Emergency services, much tighter parking restrictions will be in place around Liberty Stadium on match and other event days.
There is no parking available at the Stadium itself on match days so a number of park and walk and park and ride facilities have been set up for the benefit of fans. Most of these can be accessed by a seasonal reduced rate parking pass, available from the Liberty Stadium ticket office.
Park & Walk – prices vary
- Landore Park and Walk – £6
- Felindre park and ride
- Recreation Ground – Seasonal Pass option – total ~ 450
- Tennis Centre £6 – total ~ 350 spaces
Park & Ride: Season Pass £96.00; day ticket £6.00
Great Twitter feeds for info:
South Wales Police, Swansea City Football Club and Cardiff City Football Club are working together to get essential information out to people on match days.
Ensuring supporters and the community are fully aware of arrangement and information that may affect match days, South Wales Police has created two Twitter accounts to be credible sources of important information during the sporting fixture. They will also assist when fans travel to away fixtures
Swansea City Football Club supporters are directed to follow @swp_scfc and Cardiff City Football Club supported are directed to follow @swp_ccfc.