In these terms and conditions:
Website – means www.abayoflife.com
- The materials contained on this Website are for information purposes only and Swansea Bay Futures Ltd makes no representation or warranty (whether express or implied) in relation to the accuracy or completeness of such materials.
- To the extent permitted by law, Swansea Bay Futures Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability arising out of or in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the materials contained on the Website or any other information, howsoever provided, to you. Furthermore, Swansea Bay Futures Ltd does not endorse or accept responsibility for the material of any other website either referred to or accessed through this Website. Swansea Bay Futures Ltd provides these referrals and/or links for your convenience only and Swansea Bay Futures Ltd excludes all liability arising or resulting therefrom.
- You may link to the Website provided your link is to the top level page of the Website and you do so in a way that indicates the link is to the Swansea Bay Futures Ltd home page. You may not display the contents of any part of this Website in a frame surrounded by other material not originated by Swansea Bay Futures Ltd.
- Swansea Bay Futures Ltd gives its consent for you to use the Website solely for your personal use and in accordance with these terms and conditions. You may only access and download the contents of the Website on a temporary basis and for the sole purpose of viewing such information. You may not permanently copy, reproduce or translate to another language or use in any other way any part of the contents of the Website without Swansea Bay Futures Ltd’s prior written consent.
- The laws of England and Wales shall govern the Website, its contents (including these terms and conditions) and any information, products and/or services that are supplied by Swansea Bay Futures Ltd or any member of the group of companies to which Swansea Bay Futures Ltd belongs from this Website and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in relation to all matters arising therefrom
- If any part of these terms and conditions and/or the Website is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court having jurisdiction over the matter, the invalid or unenforceable part of the provision shall be removed and shall not affect the validity of the rest of the terms and conditions of the Website.
- Swansea Bay Futures Ltd reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting new terms and conditions on the Website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the terms and conditions to obtain notice of such changes. The then current terms and conditions displayed on the Website are the terms and conditions that will be binding on you and continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- Your use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of Swansea Bay Futures Ltd’s terms and conditions of use.
- This Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, in which all rights are reserved.